Every year one of our artists volunteers to paint a company Christmas card that can be emailed out to all of our clients, friends and followers. In return Atomhawk donates £500 to the artist's chosen charity.
This year's volunteer, Thomas Stoop, chose World Wildlife Fund as his charity and in return for our donation WWF sent us our very own snow leopard!
In return for help in finding a name for our new found friend, we're offering the chance for one of you to win a copy of The Art of Atomhawk Volume 2.
If you'd like to take part then simply visit our Facebook page and post your suggestion as a comment on the NAMING COMPETITION post.
One name will be chosen by the Atomhawk judging panel and we'll contact the winner via Facebook to make sure we get their book out to them as soon as possible.
And if you don't win, then you can still pick up a copy of the book for the discounted price on £20 on Amazon until the end of December.
Full terms and conditions for the competition can be found below:
- This competition is being held to find a name for the Atomhawk Snow Leopard.
- This competition is open to anyone, worldwide, to enter, providing they have a Facebook account.
- This competition is free to enter.
- Entries close on Monday 12th December at 23:59 GMT.
- To enter, post a comment on the NAMING COMPETITION post on Facebook with your entry.
- Only entries made this way will count, please do not send entries via email or any other method as they will not be counted.
- One entry per Facebook user. Multiple entries will not count and will be removed from consideration.
- Any entry deemed to be offensive or inappropriate by Atomhawk will be automatically disqualified.
- All entries will be sorted and shortlisted w/c 12th December and then a decision will be agreed by judges at Atomhawk. The judges' decision is final.
- The winner will be notified on Wednesday 14th December 2016 if a decision has been made, if the decision takes longer than this a notification will be posted on the Atomhawk Facebook page as soon as the decision is made. The Winner will be notified using the contact details from Facebook. If no response is received to this notice within one week of posting, the prize will be forfeit and will be awarded to the second person to suggest the winning name. If nobody else suggests the winning name, then the prize will be offered as a special award to an entrant drawn at random.
- Entries will not be acknowledged individually, entries sent by incorrect methods will not be acknowledged and will be deleted. Genuine inquiries about the competition that aren't covered on this page will be acknowledged and replied to.
- The Prize for this competition is one copy of The Art of Atomhawk: Volume 2. The prize will be posted out free of charge to the winner's home address. Postage to all mainland addresses is included within the prize package. The prize cannot be posted to PO Box addresses or addresses that incur any surcharges for posting. No prize alternative will be offered.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.