Below is a list of the main cookies that are set by us when you access this website and a description of what we use them for:
These cookies enable Google Analytics software. It helps us take and analyse visitor information such as browser usage and new visitor numbers. That information helps us to improve the website and your visitor experience, and to make our content relevant. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
Third party cookies
Some cookies may be set by third parties when you visit this website. These third parties may be suppliers who partner with us to deliver our website, companies that participate with us in affiliate marketing programmes and other third parties. These cookies are controlled by the third parties, so please check these third-party websites for more information about these cookies and how to manage them. These third party cookies do not collect personal data from which the third party would be able to identify individual customers.
If you share our content with friends through social networks – such as Facebook, Google and Twitter – you may be sent cookies from these third party websites. We can't control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
We may display video content on our website using Adobe Flash Player. Adobe uses Flash cookies to improve your experience as a user. If you wish to disable or delete a Flash cookie, please visit Adobe Flash Player Security Settings. Please bear in mind that if you disable Flash cookies you will be unable to access certain content on our website which uses Adobe Flash Player, such as videos.
How to Manage Cookies
You can enable or disable cookies by changing your website browser settings to accept or reject cookies as required. How to do this will depend on the browser you use. We have provided further information below on how to check which browser you use and how to manage cookies. Please bear in mind that if cookies are not enabled on your computer, your activities may be restricted to browsing this website, and certain content may not be available to you.
Checking which browser you use
If you are using a Windows PC, go to “Help" and select the “About" option.
If you are using a Mac, click on the Apple menu within the browser and select the “About" option.
Once you know which brower you are using, follow the instructions below to check if you have cookies enabled on your computer:
Checking cookies – PCs
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Go to “Tools" at the top of your browser window. Select"Internet options". Click on the “Privacy" tab
- Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below to enable cookies
- Go to “Tools" and select Options
- Click the Privacy icon
- Click on Cookies and choose “allow sites to set cookies"
- Go to “Tools" and select Options
- Click “Under the Hood" and select the “Content settings" button within the “Privacy" section
- Choose “Allow local data to be set"
Checking cookies – Macs
Safari on OSX:
- Click “Safari" and select “Preferences"
- Click “Security" then “Accept cookies"
Firefox on OSX
- Click on “Mozilla" or “Netscape" and select “Preferences"
- Find “Cookies" under “Privacy & Security"
- Select “Enable cookies for the originating web site only"
- Click “Menu" and select “Settings"
- Select “Preferences" and then “Advanced"
- Select “Accept cookies"