We are open to applicants from Junior, Intermediate and Senior level Artists.
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced UI/UX Artists from Senior to Junior, with an interest in developing in-game and front-end UI and UX for AAA games projects. As part of our UI team you will work closely with UI engineers to develop and implement great UI for some incredible clients.
In this role you will:
– Design, create and implement UI using proprietary and middleware UI tools
– Create visual and interaction design, adhering to a cohesive style guide and maintaining consistency
– Maintain high visual fidelity, competitive aesthetics, presenting game information in a clear and understandable manner.
– Organise and maintain game-ready assets for use in user interfaces, such as textures, icons, and fonts
– Create and revise UI concepts and prototype flows, to establish the UI direction
– Work with UI engineers to implement assets and ensure correct functionality and visual fidelity
– Design UX wireframes and documentation
For this role we are encouraging remote applications. Given the nature of the work a local timezone to the UK would be a benefit but not essential. For those wanting to work in a physical office, we can currently offer in-studio work in one of our UK studios. This can be from our principal studio in Newcastle, on the banks of the River Tyne, or from one of our many Group studios in Leamington Spa.
If this sounds like something that interests you then read on!
UI Artists at Atomhawk work on a variety of projects alongside their team members. We work at all stages of UI/UX development, from early concepting through to implementation. We work with leading brands including WB Games, XBOX Game Studios, 2K and EA, helping shape the user interfaces of the games of tomorrow.